The Lloydminster Interval Home provides temporary shelter free of charge for women, or women and their children who are experiencing domestic violence, housing crisis and family crisis situations.
We also provide:
- Support services for residents
- Confidentiality and protection
- Emergency clothing
- 24 hour staffing
- Non-resident support services
The Interval Home is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week…
- Transportation is provided for appointments and school children
- Emergency clothing is available
- Applications for housing and alternative housing information
- Support in seeking legal counsel is available
- Assisting in exploring financial alternatives
- Educational videos, books and discussions on abuse
Be a Hero! Help Support the Lloydminster Interval Home
You can give a symbolic gift that will make a difference by clicking HERE.
You can make a safe and secure online donation by clicking HERE!
Our Service Area
View Lloydminster Interval Home Service Area in a larger map